BCA Management© delivers tailored training to sales managers and executives based on “The 22 Natural Laws of Sales Management©”
The skills taught are the key actions necessary for building and maintaining a highly professional and productive sales organization.
Prior to the training we meet with the management team to identify issues and problems. Specific goals for the training and subsequent follow-up services are then established.
This training is tailored to the exact needs of the management team as determined during the Pre-Training Analysis. It is conducted in a highly interactive workshop format built around the active participation of everyone attending. Actual problems and situations are reviewed, and solutions found through the application of the natural laws.
Key Areas include:
- The exact steps necessary for building and maintaining highly productive sales forces
- What 3 things to look for in a sales applicant, and what single action the sales manager must take before an applicant is hired
- The ways to get sales personnel working consistently at building up pipelines, and how to keep them working at this “happily”
- Specific successful actions for conducting sales meetings that dramatically increase closes
- Training representatives on the “Seven Step Sales Process” that results in prospects who “close themselves”
- The single most important factor of sales management, which is also largely unknown
Upon completion of the day’s training a follow-up survey is completed. A program of follow-up services is then developed based on this information.