BCA Management© delivers intensive sales training and follow-up services for Sales Reps
The net result is a highly efficient sales team that is able to close more business than ever before.
We work with our clients to identify specific points of strength and weakness throughout the sales force. This information is then used to tailor the training and sales drilling program.
Once the management interviews have been completed the next step is to survey the sales force. BCA Management© designs the survey questions and then tabulates the results. A written report is also prepared summarizing these findings.
The training is tailored to the specific needs of the sales force as determined during the Pre-Training Analysis as well as the sales representative surveys.
The workshop itself is conducted in a highly interactive manner with the active participation of each attendee. The material presented and the sales drills themselves are based on “The 29 Natural Laws of Sales©.” Everyday sales problems are identified, and solutions are then developed for each one.
During the course of the days training each sales representative will learn the following:
- How to really “connect” with sales prospects and to establish the level of communication necessary for successful long-term business relationships
- The “One Key” that unlocks the door with any prospect
- What to do after that door is unlocked that creates the close
- Closing Deals – The myth and the reality (Why it is not hard to do!)
- The right and wrong ways to handle objections
- How to “Break the Ice” with any sales prospect
- The “Seven Step Sales Process” that creates closes for any product or service
- Learning how to spot the signs of a sale going wrong, and how to swiftly turn it around
- The secret of why some reps consistently close significant of new business – what they do that is different
Upon completion of the workshop a follow up survey is immediately done to measure the progress achieved and to identify any necessary follow-up items.